- I am starting to mess
around with .pdf files to make better printable versions of parts
books. Another scooterist is helping out with an owner's manual.
Hopefully we'll have some useable single file .pdf downloads to come.
For now, check out the progress of things to
- 80's Vespa small frames
have been added to the serial
search engine such as
all PK50, PK80, and PK125 models by serial number prefix. If you have a
newer bike give it a shot and see if I am close to your year.
- I messed around with my TS1
intake to try and polish it and round off some corners. It is in a new
page named TS1 Intake
in the tuning
- I started a guide on where to find your serial number on a Vespa and a Lambretta.
- Two pages have been added
to the tips & tricks section: How to replace a
Vespa large frame steering lock and how to
replace a P-series ignition switch.
- I found a book with info on
the Lambretta Model D, LD, and LDA and have updated the specs on the
following pages: 125 LD Series I, 125 LD
Series II, 125 LD Series III,
125 LDA Series II, 150 D Series II, 150 D, Series III, 150 LD Series I, 150 LD Series II, 150 LD Series III, 150 LDA Series II, and 150 LDA Series III.
- Vespa PK50 models and PK125
models added to the serial search engine and the serial
7.30.01 - PHEW - Loads of
- I am on vacation for 2
weeks - I'll respond to emails after June 4th...
- A page on changing a Series
1-3 Lambretta clutch has been added - It is basic but hopefully it will help out.
- The VBA
project bike is
starting to be put together and should be running by mid-summer.
- Lambretta TV200, J125 3
speed, and J125 Starstream serial numbers have been added to the serial
number database and
all Lambretta model pages have been updated with total production run
- VBA head added to the head
- A new page has been added to the Lambretta Li 125
Special section - some welding needed to be done on the aluminum
- After replacing the piston
and honing the barrel the Lambretta Li 125 Special is up
- Spark plug page added - NGK spark plugs broken down into what the part
- I am going to start tuning
my new Lambretta and have added the first of many tuning
- The parts section is slowly
filling up. Both the piston page and barrel page have been updated. The piston page even has
.pdf files of different piston types - don't know what use they are but
they must be useful to someone.
- I picked up my new Li 125
Special last weekend and there is a new page for this project.
- The VBA forks have now been
properly fitted to my project bike. Adapting the PK forks to lock with
a 60's steering lock was the last hurdle and the VBA disk brake
page has been updated
with the solution.
- I just bought a Li
125 Special and will
be adding information after I receive it in February. Cool little bike
- a perfect candidate for an Imola 185cc kit.....