- More pages have been added to the Lambretta Cento parts page.
- Another email from Oscar of a cool Lambretta ad has been added.
- We found two more Jet Boards in decent condition from two emails. Here's one and here is the other.
- Thanks to an email from Oscar Norlin, the missing pages in the SX200 owner's manual are now online. The PDF has been updated too.
- Sorry it has almost been a month since the last update. I had a new non-scooter related project which is almost finished but took up much of my time. I was given a 1965 two stroke powered surfboard and just had to get it running - here's a link to what it is and what we did.
- I had more time to work on the electric start feature of my Lambretta TS1 project. Here are the new pictures.
- My ACMA information has been updated with new pictures from Oliver Montuori. The 1951 ACMA page, 1955 ACMA page, and the 150GL page have all been updated.
- Pictures of a Vespa T5 barrel and piston have been added to the parts section. Thanks to Stefan Onderka for the pictures.
- The ET3 motor in an older 50cc small frame hybrid diagram has been updated & corrected.
- My VGL1T Vespa GL 150 page was totally wrong. Thanks to Hans Hartman for the correct info and pictures.
- The PK125 ETS model has been added to the Vespa serial search and a P125 ETS model page has been added.
- I am going on vacation!! I will update the site again when I return, but it won't be until June. I'll respond to all emails then too.
- A Lambretta SX200 owner's manual has been added as single .jpg files or as a .pdf.
- A Vespa SS180 owner's manual has been added as single .jpg files or as a .pdf.
- My brother just received a BIG order from SIP in Germany...more to follow soon.
- Lambretta GP200, GP150, and GP125 (also known as the DL200, DL150, and DL125) owner's manual has been added.
- The makers of the Imola kit also make a 5 speed Lambretta gearbox. Thanks to info from Kurt Lingier it has been added to the Lambretta gear calculator.
- A new section on definitions of stroke, bore, compression ratios, and cubic capacity has been added to the tuning section....although only the stroke section has been completed.
- Not much really - just a new shot of my hydraulic headset and disk brake once they were finished.
- A new section on definitions of stroke, bore, compression ratios, and cubic capacity is coming soon. Maybe by the end of the week...
- I added a site map to the site. It is a little clunky and there may be areas missing. Once all the sections are added the scooterhelp banner at the top of each page will always lead to the site map.
1.2.02 - Happy New Year!