7.18.03 - Sorry for the wait...but there is a lot of stuff!!
- We are heading out for a vacation. I won't be able to respond to any emails until June 15th.
- The electric start TS1 project has progressed. Click here to see a movie of a preliminary test.
- I have included a MotoVespa section on the Vespa serial number search page. The search does not yet work for the frame numbers but if anyone can email what info they have on Spanish Vespas then maybe it will become more and more informative.
- The Vespa 125TS page has been updated.
- An image of a 1966 Allstate has been added to the 788.94360 page.
- The GS150 (VS5T) page has been updated with some mechanical and cosmetic changes in relation to the frame numbers (like the rear light change).
- The GL150 electrical diagram has been corrected thanks to an email.
- The list of updates has been broken down in to years to speed the load time of the what's new page.
- An owner's manual from a Vespa Douglas Model G has been added thanks to original scans from Kelvin.
- Unfortunately all owner's manuals and parts books scans have been revised with a watermark in the corner. If you download one and find the watermark obscures the info let me know and I'll change it. Hopefully this will curb people selling scooterhelp scans for $$.
- I have revised the start page to include one new section (other two stroke projects) to include a space for the Jet Board project, and also leaves a new space for a future section. The new section will be called "scooter related projects" and will be all the various projects like programmable variable ignition timing, internal headset master hydraulic cylinders, electric start ideas, electric fuel valves, and other fun items we have been working on that don't really fit in any other category. It should be up when I get enough material together.
- More ads have been added to the Lambretta sales literature pages (sent in by Kelvin & Oscar Norlin).
- The ET4 page has been updated with specifications thanks to an email from Tim at Exit 17 S.C.
1.7.03 (Happy New Year)